If you are an international investor with the skills and abilities needed to contribute to Canadian society, you may be eligible to apply for permanent residence under the Immigrant Investor Venture Capital (IIVC) Pilot Program.
To be eligible to apply under the Immigrant Investor Venture Capital Pilot Program, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Have a personal net worth of CDN $10 million or more, acquired through lawful, private sector business or investment activities.
- Be willing and able to make an at-risk investment (non-guaranteed) of CDN $2 million in the Immigrant Investor Venture Capital (IIVC) Fund.
- Take an approved language test meet the minimum language levels of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5 in either English or French for all four
- a completed Canadian post-secondary degree, diploma or certificate of at least one year or an original Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from a CIC-designated organization
- Obtain a due diligence report (if progressed to the second stage), an independent examination and validation of past business or investment experience, source of funds and personal net worth. This report is at applicants own expense from one of the following designated service providers: BDO USA, LLP, Deloitte Forensic Inc., EY, KPMG LLP, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) LLP or Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton Consulting Inc.
- Not be inadmissible for security, health or financial reasons.
- Plan to live outside the province of Quebec.
PROGRAM NEWS: The application period for the Immigrant Investor Venture Capital (IIVC) Pilot Program is temporarily closed. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada are not accepting applications at this time.
Please contact us for updates, further information and assistance when the program reopens.